About the Department
Establishment of Department - Brief description – The Department of Sanskrit of Nahata Jogendra Nath Mondal Smriti Mahavidyalaya has its modest beginning under the leadership of College Authority in the year 2009 and trying continuously to be flourished as a resource centre to disseminate ancient wisdom among youngstars. At present BA Honours and General Courses are running successfully with good number of students.
2. Courses Offered- B.A. Hons. & General
3. Key Highlights- Computer, Micro Teaching, Group Discussion and Library with more than Thousand Books.
4. Strengths & Weaknesses of Department-
Strength- Good inter-personal relationship, Good Teacher-Student relationship, Good discipline, Good innovative culture, Strong Management, Strong inter-disciplinary attitude.
Weakness- Lack of Departmental staff, Lack of separate Departmental Room.
Opportunity: Revised syllabus enables the students to remain updated, CAS requirements enhances efficiency of Teachers.
5. Best Practice(s) of Department -Writing of Sanskrit Language and Devanagari Script and Spoken Sanskrit Teaching the role of Ethics in practical Life.
6. Future Plans- To introduce A ‘SPOKEN SANSKRIT COURSE’.