1. Micro-Teaching on different topics of Sanskrit.
2. Spoken Sanskrit classes.
3. Group discussion on different Sanskrit topics like Sanskrit Poetry, Prose, Drama,
Grammar etc. between different student groups.
4. Quiz competition on basis of knowledge of History of Sanskrit literature.
5. Essay Writing competition among all semester students of Sanskrit Department.
6. Students of Sanskrit Department participate in Wall Magazine and other
Competitions like sports etc. in this college.
7. Online classes with Google Meet During recess period and Study Leave.
8. Notes provided to all students with WhatsApp and Telegram Groups and hard copies are provided by hand in class if needed.
9. Classes are arranged in Smart Class Room for Computer Literacy and Computational Linguistics.
10. Parents Teachers Meeting (PTM) are arranged between regular interval.