GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
5. The behaviour of the students, both within and outside the college premises should be decent and befitting to an academic institution.
6. Students are expected to use courteous and polite language and behave with decorum with the faculty members and the staffs of the College.
7.Students are expected to take up all assignments, tests and examinations of the College/University seriously and would try to perform the best.
8.Students found guilty of ragging will be taken with serious consideration by the college authority followed by existing rules of the law.
9.Students are prohibited from organizing or attending meetings in the college, distributing notices, collecting money and exhibiting banners, flags, posters etc. without the permission of the college authority.
10. All expressions or activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and anti-national are strictly prohibited in the College campus
11.In case of damage to property or equipment of the college by any student, he/she shall be liable for fine (full cost recovery) as per the norms of the College.
12. Representation of complaints and grievances may be made individually to the Principal through the Head of the Department concerned or Discipline-cum-Grievance Committee.
13.Students are advised not to carry any valuables like mobile/ jewellery / laptop etc. in the college campus. In case you carry such items, it shall be entirely at your own risk and responsibility.
14.It is the responsibility of the students to read notices on the notice boards for the latest activities / instructions by the College. Ignorance of not reading any notice/circular thus displayed shall not be accepted as an excuse failing to comply with the directions
15.College conducts various co-curricular, cultural and extracurricular activities round the year and your participation in the same is desirable for your overall holistic development.
16. Students must inform their local / permanent residence address and contact details to the college authorities at the time of admission. In case of change of address and contact details, the same must be immediately communicated / updated to the authority, otherwise the communication / information sent on the available address will be treated as final..
17. Students are not allowed to bring their friends or relatives inside the college campus for any reason whatsoever. Kindly take written permission from authority if the above is essential.
18.Students are requested to cooperate with the security staffs for the ID Card. No students are allowed to enter the college without the Identity Card provided by the college duly signed in by the Principal of the college.
19. The College reserve the right to amend, modify and change the norms, rules & regulations from time to time. The Principal shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the College rules. Matters not covered by these rules are left to the discretion of the Principal and his decision shall be final.
NAHATA JOGENDRA NATH MONDAL SMRITI MAHAVIDYALAYA
Nahata * North 24 Parganas * West Bengal
|Copy right © NAHATA JOGENDRA NATH MONDAL SMRITI MAHAVIDYALAYA
Developed by Rupantar